The SUPPLY CHAIN ASSISTANT – Data Admin supports the supply chain management in providing effective and efficient delivery of logistical support services needed by project and/or program teams of Save the Children Philippines (SCP). S/He is the team’s focal person for Supply Chain’s data management using trackers, communication, and organizing tecniques. S/He is required to maintain record of contracts, procurement tracking reports, warehouse and inventory, fleet and fuel, and interfacing between field and main offices.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
* Prior experience in logistics management in the NGO sector, within complex/large scale country programmes and in emergency response/humanitarian environments.
* Proven experience in all technical areas of logistics operations including procurement, transport/distribution, warehousing and stock management, fleet management, asset management, communications, and security.
* Experience of working in remote field bases with limited infrastructure and resources.
* Ability to synthesize and analyze information, and make recommendation for informed decisions.
* Ability to build relationships quickly with a wide range of people, both internally and externally.
* Strong planning, management and coordination skills, with the ability to organise a substantial workload comprised of complex, diverse tasks and responsibilities.
* Cultural awareness, with strong written and spoken communication and interpersonal.
* Technical experience/training in specific areas of logistics eg fleet mechanics, IT/communications networks.
* Technical experience/knowledge in specific types of humanitarian intervention eg Health, WASH, Education, Food Security.