World vision International
Join and be part of a global relief, development and advocacy NGO, dedicated to work with children, families & communities to overcome poverty and injustice. World Vision International was established in 1950 & operates in nearly 100 countries worldwide.
World Vision is committed to the protection of children and we do not employ people whose background is not suitable for working with children. All employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Job Title: Project Officer
If you are Jordanian and meet our requirements, please submit your resume with a covering letter via below website, only applications submitted via our website are accepted
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Project Officer will be providing Admin, cash support to the Team in the project. Position will coordinate continuously with P&C Department for the contract preparation related to the project, organizing meeting and assisting in Cash arrangement.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES · Provide necessary support in CfW beneficiaries’ recruitment, selection and contracting as needed and participate in panel interviews upon the Line Manager request;
· Administer and manage local project CfW beneficiaries, including payroll in coordination with livelihood officer & cash-logistic officer
· Maintain and keep staffing lists for CfW beneficiaries’ and any staff related necessary information for rapid access and use
· Maintain and process CfW beneficiaries’ enrollment and cancellations from social security
· Prepare and process all kinds of P&C related paperwork for all CfW beneficiaries as required, with accuracy and confidentiality and in accordance with the policies and local laws;
· Provide support to the field coordinator regarding Cash & P&C activities.
· Assist Filed coordinator to ensure that all the documents for & P&C activities are in place.
· Follow up with the field team regarding the Cash advances for the Project activities.
• Tracking and reporting on all Deliveries from the suppliers.
• Collect GRNs from the receivers in the project site and submit them to the Procurement Department for the timely payment to the suppliers.
• Maintain a Database for the cash activities to keep track of the payments.
· Writing Narrative Reports and other Project achievements.
· Work with Communication on the Project visibility and contribution to the newsletter.
· Organize Bi weekly and Monthly Project Meetings at the project site. Sharing Agenda of the meeting with the staff.
· Recording minutes of the meetings and sharing with the participants on timely manner.
· Perform other duties/special projects assigned by the Field Coordinator
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES · University degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Social Sciences, Psychology or a related field;
· Excellent detail-orientation skills;
· Good communications skills;
· Thorough working knowledge of office systems. Computer aptitude and experience with word processing, database management, and spreadsheet software;
· Ability to maintain positive relationships with colleagues,
· Emotional maturity and ability to deal with matters of strict confidentiality;
· Excellent organizational and planning skills;
· Fluent in English, spoken and written;
· Native in local language;
· Excellent knowledge of local labor law and related legislations
· Applicants must have at least
· Minimum 2 years of experience in Human Resources and or Administration with medium business/medium NGO/government agency;
· Demonstrated experience and knowledge of HR practices, including recruitment, hiring, HR functions and systems administration; HR software administration and maintenance;
· Preferably extensive focused experience of upto 2 years in recruitment
· Quick learner, agile, flexible and adaptable;
· Ability to demonstrate sound judgment and work with little supervision under the virtual working relationships;
· Ability to contribute to the healthy team spirit within the virtual teams;
· Cross-cultural sensitivity.
· Experience of work in an INGO setting and past exposure with the international working culture and practices is a huge advantage;
· The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically as needed