The Program Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of activities between the Kansas Office for Refugees (KSOR), the Kansas Department of Children and Families and other key stakeholders, to implement the Wilson Fish Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF) Coordination program. He/she will be responsible for ensuring KSOR progresses in key program goal areas, including organizational relationship development/management, capacity-building for stakeholder organizations and staff, development/implementation of a pilot program for a refugee TANF recipients, program outreach, program reporting and continuation funding.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Serve as central point of contact for all stakeholders regarding the Wilson Fish TANF program.
· Organize logistics for all Wilson Fish TANF (WFTC) Coordination Program meetings and events, including monthly case review meetings, quarterly program meetings with KSOR and state TANF staff, KSOR/TANF staff training and technical assistance opportunities.
· Represent KSOR at all case review meetings and raise any issues to leadership in a timely manner.
· Support training and technical assistance coordination through assessment of learning needs of all key stakeholders, identifying trainers and tracking/directing technical support from IRC HQ.
· Review all program reports and data to track program outcomes.
· Design and implement client feedback mechanisms, including surveys and focus groups.
· Ensure timely payment of sub-awardees and contractors by reviewing program invoices, resolving billing issues and completing payment requests.
Draft program documents, including program reports and continuation proposals, requests for proposals and scopes of work. · Provide data and updates to Statewide Refugee Coordinator (SRC) for various statewide quarterly consultation meetings and updates to IRC HQ, Office for Refugee Resettlement (ORR) and the state of Kansas.
· Collaborate with KSOR team to ensure all WFTC Program stakeholders are invited to all events and training opportunities sponsored by KSOR, including quarterly Forums and other community meetings, as appropriate.
Other duties, as assigned. REQUIREMENTS:
· Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience in related field such as community development or economic development.
· Three plus years previous work experience with transferrable skills.
Experience working in local, state or federal government, including TANF or workforce programming, a plus. Experience working with refugee populations, a plus Experience coordinating multi-organizational efforts to support service provision. Experience with data visualization tools preferred. Proven success in writing grant proposals is desirable. · Proficient in Microsoft office and databases, required.
· Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
Ability to drive a vehicle; and must have valid driver license, proof of insurance and good driving record. Working Environment:
· Standard office work environment with considerable time at a computer terminal.
· Position is based in Wichita, Kansas. Remote work may be required.
· Occasional evening and weekend hours as required by the work.
· Approximately 20% domestic travel, mainly within Kansas.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: In accordance with IRC’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards and our commitment to safeguard the health of our employees, clients, and communities, IRC requires candidates who are selected for interview to furnish proof of vaccination against COVID-19 in order to be considered for this position.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusivity: IRC is committed to building a diverse organization and a climate of inclusivity. We strongly encourage applications from candidates who can demonstrate that they can contribute to this goal.
Equal Opportunity Employer: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.