Riders Operation Associate at Chowdeck – Submit Cv
About the Rider Operations Associate Role
As part of the Rider Operations team at Chowdeck, you’ll be part of a team that manages our riders. Our riders are superstars and we treat them as such.
We’re looking for hands-on, energetic people who’re curious, empathetic, and kind, and are looking to grow their careers at a fast-growing tech startup that cares deeply about personal and professional development. You’ll work side by side with a tight-knit team of creative problem solvers who’ll value you, give you the opportunity to meet high expectations, and who’ll actively create a supportive, nurturing space within which to accelerate your career.
Our team is small but highly accomplished, so your voice will be heard and your ideas will make meaningful contributions to the business. At your best, you will be directly responsible for influencing our average delivery time. There is a direct correlation between rider happiness/ operations and faster delivery time. A large part of Chowdeck’s success as an efficient food delivery product depends on this role.
We’ll trust you to:
- Solve problems for Chowdeck riders.
- Collaborate and work with cross-functional teams, riders, and restaurant partners.
- Create structures and processes to solve complex problems once there is clarity on the challenge.
- Insist on high standards from the riders.
- Create processes for optimal rider serviceability and efficiency
- Be a part of hiring and onboarding new riders. The rider training session is a great opportunity to develop a strong relationship with our riders and we will constantly seek to refine this stage to meet global standards.
- Be responsible for rider welfare, including scheduling one-on-one interactive sessions, understanding pain points, and how we can meet their needs.
- Be responsible for enforcing brand guidelines for the riders e.g meal packaging, customer etiquette, etc
You’ll thrive in Rider Operations if you:
- are honest.
- are a very fast learners
- are great at multitasking
- are great at laying down and enforcing processes.
- are very intuitive and you always learn from your mistakes.
- are great at working with many people at once.
- love to solve complex issues when the answers are not readily available.
- are motivated by the opportunity to improve the lives of our riders and give them the best possible life imaginable.
- extremely patient and calm under pressure.
- can communicate clearly and empathetically for both verbal and written engagements
- have a deep and unrelenting focus on customer satisfaction and experience
- thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts
- can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid, manageable tasks and action plans
- Competitive salary
- Full medical coverage
- Free lunch
- Smart, kind colleagues who’re invested in your growth
Chowdeck is an equal-opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We’re committed to providing employees with a work environment that is progressive and open-minded. Our employment philosophy is to hire the best people and empower them to do the best work of their lives. Employment decisions are based on business needs and individual merit without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, nationality, marital status, gender, or age.