Latest Jobs in the United States – Lead Product Designer at Persona
Job Position: Graphic design
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a founding product designer who can lead design for the entire product. You’ll be working directly with the founders and a small team of engineers as we take our alpha app to the next level.
Ideally, you have/are:
- Strong aesthetic sense, opinionated and distinct
- Can be both systematic and intuitive, a flexible thinker
- Experience or passion for designing social products
- Ability to self-manage and stay focused in a highly ambiguous environment
- Someone who can figure things out on their own and be proactive with questions
- Excellent communicator
- Excited to learn and have a quick study
- Be the source of truth about design on our team. Lead product design on a brand new product, working directly with founders.
- Design simple and delightful user flows that combine social and web3 finance
- Conduct user research and testing
- Develop high-fidelity product mocks using software like Figma
- Establish a culture of design and educate the team on design best practices
- You’ve shipped a product
- 3-4+ years experience
- You have a strong understanding of web3 concepts and best practices.
- You’ve worked at an early-stage startup before.
- Competitive pay including generous equity
- Large equity position in an exciting startup with an amazing team
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
What’s to love about Persona
- We’re a group of artists who started out trying to solve the problem of why it’s so hard to make art and realized along the way there was a much larger problem we could solve. If you’re creative, we’re very understanding about the need to nurture a creative practice alongside work and encourage people to do so.
- Our home is a gorgeous, plant-filled, 4,000 sq. foot space in Dumbo that serves as not only our office but also as a community gathering space and art gallery. We regularly host meetups, cultural events and parties at the intersection of art and tech.
- We’re well-funded!
Method of Application
Candidates should Click on the link below or contact the email address below
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include this role’s title in your subject line
- Send us links to your work