Latest MTN Nigeria Recruitment – Specialist Financial System Systems Control, Finance (MTN Nigeria)
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse African and Middle Eastern community, our brand is instantly recognizable. Through the compelling brand, we can attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist – Financial System Systems Control, Finance
- Conduct impact analysis and update the Oracle Fusion user access allocation matrix.
- Provide technical support in order to ensure optimal performance of ERP Systems and other financial systems.
- Interface with Information Systems to ensure the availability of the legacy ERP system and other financial systems.
- Coordinate access control to financial data and systems.
- Review, test, and track system change requests and requirements and monitor changes to financial system configuration data.
- Participate in all events relating to system upgrades, testing, and deployment objectives.
- Audit and reviewed roles and access rights created on Oracle Fusion and ensured its adequacy in meeting the overall business goals.
- Serve as an interface with Information Technology Division on financial systems requirements and controls for Finance.
- Perform Information Technology related functions within the confines of generally accepted accounting principles.
- Provide adequate technical support guaranteeing effectiveness of the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System: Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP
- Provide customer service geared towards problem tracking, troubleshooting, and systems fault resolution.
- Collaborate with the project team on new system implementation and upgrades.
- Train employees on the use of financial systems
- Design/Develop/Review user security and role matrix on financial systems to prevent privilege escalation and ensure adequate segregation of duties.
- First Degree in any related discipline
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) qualification.
- Part accounting professional qualification. E.g. ACCA, ACA, and CIMA will be an added advantage.
- ERP Certification will be an added advantage.
- Fluent in English.
- 3 – 7 years experience including:
- Extensive hands-on experience on tier-I or II ERP systems such as Oracle EBS, Oracle Fusion, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, SAGE, etc., or EPM solutions such as Hyperion, Cognos, etc.
- Experience in basic office automation and report writing using VB Scripts, PL/SQL, etc.
- Experience in using Business Intelligence and Analytics tools such as Power BI, Oracle OBIEE, SAS, etc.
- Financial Accounting experience
- Experience in peripheral software integrations to Financial Systems
- Customer-service oriented management
- Telecommunications experience is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
30th December 2022 (11:59 PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit or forward their CVs to: Click here to apply online