Position Safety Coordinator Job at Mosra Enerji Limited
Mosra Enerji Limited (formally known as Dalkiranlar Enerji Limited) has been a market leader in energy transmission and distribution in Nigeria since 2010. In our few years of operations, we have expanded our capacity to undertake and deliver projects in Nigeria and other parts of Africa utilizing our local strengths.
- We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Safety Coordinator
- Job Location: Kogi State
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 2 – 4 years
- Job Field: HSE / Safety Management
- Tertiary Degree or Diploma in Technical, Safety, Health, Environment, or Risk Management
- Grade 12 or equivalent Safety Qualification
- COMSOC I & II / SAMTRAC or equivalent
- Safety management systems OSHAS 18001 and ISO 14001:2015 would be an advantage.
- To be successful, you will have the following experience: 5 Years of relevant Mining / Process / Engineering/ experience which should include developing, implementing, managing, and auditing of SHE and risk control initiatives and programs
- Knowledge of SHE Incident investigation (Loss Causation / ICAM / RCAT / SCAT / AICAT/ LFI) experience
- Understanding of Safety, Occupational Health & Hygiene, Environmental Management
- Risk Assessment Techniques experience: (BOW-TIE, WRAC / SWIFT, HAZOP, FMECA, AFRAD)
- Knowledge and experience in incident investigation
- Basic Firefighting and First Aid experience
- Presentation/ Facilitation / Training experience.
Method of Application
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the email.