Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited 2023
Sundry Foods is an integrated food services company founded in 2003 and operating in major cities in Nigeria. We are bringing our now trademark great tasting ready-to-eat food and quality services to thousands of people and institutions daily through its chain and network of restaurants, bakeries, and other catering facilities.
Restaurant Management Trainee Program Jobs – 10 Locations
We are proud to own and operate one of Africa’s best restaurant and bakery chains and we pride ourselves on our ability to consistently deliver original food and service solutions whether in workplaces, schools, colleges, hospitals, joining even remote sites and different cultural environments using our team of young seasoned professionals and an entire workforce with a passion to deliver nothing but the best to every customer.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Title: Management Trainee Program
- Location: Abuja, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Delta, Edo, Imo, Kwara, Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Rivers (PH)
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Field: Graduate Trainee Program
Eligble Candidates are invited for:
Job Position: Sundry Foods 2023 Restaurant Management Trainee Program
Job Locations: Abuja, (Port Harcourt) Rivers, (Owerri) Imo, (Benin) Edo, (Onitsha) Anambra, (Ilorin) Kwara, Ogun, (Ibadan) Oyo, (Asaba & Sapele) Delta, (Uyo) Akwa Ibom, (Victoria Island, Lekki, Ajah, Sangotedo, Festac, Okota, Iyana-Ipaja, Egbeda, Ikeja) Lagos
- The Restaurant Management Trainee is responsible for assisting the Restaurant Manager in the proper and profitable running of the assigned Restaurant in line with the Company’s Standard of Operations (SOP).
29th June 2023
- 2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit in B.Sc / HND.
- Required Skill: Passion for good food, culinary skills are an added advantage and demonstrable leadership skills.