Samsung Heavy Industries Nigeria Limited (SHIN) brings Korean technology and Nigerian passion together. As part of our commitment to the Nigerian oil & gas industry, SHIN, in collaboration with its local partners, has built the SHI-MCI FZE yard, a set of world-class fabrication and integration facilities. Here we completed the in-country module fabrication and integration of the Egina FPSO, a first for Africa. Despite the distance, South Korea and Nigeria are united by working towards common goals, sharing technologies, and embracing each other’s cultures at SHIN. Different values have merged to produce new synergies, and our collective future knows no boundaries. All these results in a strategic alliance that leads the way in local content, but is also capable of delivering cutting-edge engineering and high-technology solutions that hit the mark on an international stage.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registered Nurse
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing care to patients while adhering to compliance standards.
- This candidate should be able to recognize patient needs and prioritize those needs with the needs outlined by physicians.
- Assure quality care by adhering to standards set by the physicians
- Provide care education to patients in person or over the phone
- Adhere to compliance guidelines throughout processes (OSHA, FDA, HIPAA)
- Must be a Registered Professional Nurse with current licensure
- CPR, ACLS, and BCLS Certification
- Knowledge of OSHA, FDA, and HIPAA compliance
- Candidate must be able to lift and position patients on endoscopy stretchers and transport patients
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online