Warehouse Assistant Contract Job at Mantrac Nigeria Limited – CAT in Abuja and Lagos
Mantrac is the sole distributor of Caterpillar products in Nigeria, distributing and supporting machinery, power systems, and material-handling equipment. The company provides customers with comprehensive solutions, backed by technical know-how, experience, and in-depth knowledge of their local markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Title: Warehouse Assistant
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 2 – 4 years
- Location: Abuja, Lagos
- Job Field: Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
Employment Type: Contract
Summary of Responsibilities
- Receives overseas purchase orders. And dispatch all packages received by Air, Sea, or Stock transfers to respective branches.
- Ensure efficient receipting action on cases delivered from sea/airport by respective clearing Agents, including those delivered by courier suppliers and contractors.
- Overseas cases received opened or with mixed items are given prompt and conclusive attention.
- Ensure that all overseas orders received for branches are urgently dispatched with corresponding documents within 24 hours of receipt.
- Take custody and tally all packages for loading to consigned branches and ensure they are well protected to avoid damages to the items in transit.
- Prepare an update report on cases short-delivered from clearing agents and also on cases dispatched to branches through courier agents, i.e. UPS.
- Ensure proper recording, distribution, and filling of all documents involved in various processing stages.
- Representative of shipping/clearing agents
- Insurance Agent.
- Management and staff of MNL
- Third-party security personnel.
- B.Sc / HND in any discipline with 2 years relevant experience.
- The ability to operate a lift truck is an added advantage. Should be computer literate and must possess a high level of integrity.
Application Closing Date
6th January 2023.
Method of Application
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the apply button or visit the link below:
Click here to apply online