Latest Job in Abuja – Chartered Accountant at Venmac Resources Limited
- Job Title: Chartered Accountant
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 5 – 13 years
- Location: Abuja
- City: Jabi
- Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Salary Range₦150,000 – ₦200,000/month
Venmac Resources Limited- we are a 5-star hotel management company that has carved a niche in the industry and is well-equipped to play a leading role in human Resource management with a presence in Abuja.
We are recruiting to fill the position of Hotel Accountant in Jabi, Abuja.
Financial Control Responsibilities:
- Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
- Review and appraise the soundness, effectiveness, and proper application of accounting and financial controls, compliance procedures and controls, and timeliness of documentation generation.
- Identify the risks that a business faces and develop preventive strategies.
- Provide training on policy and controls.
- Audits on par stock in all areas to make sure that all required hotel supplies are ordered and stocked in advance of need.
- Reviewing the Fixed assets register from time to time, physical asset count exercise.
- Supervise the physical Stock positions
- Checking payroll such as overtime, Leave allowance, incentives, etc.
- Evaluating accounting processes audit trail.
- Tax and Regulatory Affairs – Ensure all tax and regulatory filings are made promptly.
- Review Vendor creation, Customer Creation (Agreements), and Credit setting for customers.
- Credit control (Receivables, staff float outstanding).
- Field force expenses management and control.
- Checking of Consumption vs Bill of materials to detect and eliminate any shortages/pilferages.
- Checking the asset disposal bidding process.
- All Other duties as assigned by the Management.
- Strong management skills, ability to appropriately assign or delegate work, and authority to others in the accomplishment of goals. And provide coaching, advice, and assistance as required.
- Conversant with Hotel Management Software System.
- Available to work when needed, including weekends, holidays, and nights.
- Analytical skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent Communication skills and perfect command of the English language.
- A University Degree or Diploma in Accounting.
- Experience in Financial Accounting, personnel supervision, and problem resolution is an added advantage.
- Excellent computer system skills.
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years experience in Accounting / Finance. Hospitality industry experience, with significant luxury and international experience, is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by writing and attaching a detailed Resume with a valid Phone number to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email. Note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Multiple applications will lead to disqualification.