Jobs in Nigeria – IT (Infrastructure) Manager at Cavista
Cavista is a global technology company creating cloud-based software solutions for clients. With operations around the world, we globalize, standardize and localize our processes, while at the same time remaining sensitive to specific needs in different regions. Our mission is to empower organizations with the world’s best technology solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Who we are looking for:
- An IT Manager to lead a dynamic team of infrastructure engineers and ensure continuous availability of all systems for both internal and external stakeholders.
- This is an opportunity to join a growing SaaS provider with global impact and build world-class infrastructure to scale our solutions.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on infrastructure upgrades, enhancements, and performance while ensuring cost-effectiveness and business alignment
- Work collaboratively with DevOps and Engineering leadership on strategy and execution of deployment initiatives
- Install, support, and manage servers and resolve issues as needed
- Ensure security levels on the network, infrastructure and servers are maintained
- Support Network Core, Firewalls, Switches, Routers, VPNs, Wireless Access Points, and other associated equipment
- Work closely with Network Engineers to manage and set standards for data backups and system disaster recovery protocols
- Refine and enhance change and risk management procedures when needed
- Manage the installation, configuration, and ongoing maintenance of various information systems
- Develop and implement policies related to network security, disaster recovery, and IT infrastructure.
- Respond to emergency situations as needed for the purpose of resolving immediate concerns.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, with a multitude of certifications preferred
- 7+ years of experience within information technology infrastructure, shared services, and advanced data center management
- 2+ years managing teams and leading key initiatives with a hands-on approach
- A plethora of knowledge across system and network engineering in a variety of Infrastructure environments
- Demonstrated understanding of SaaS-based services
- Commitment to roll up your sleeves to tackle any Infrastructure related problem.
We offer even more:
- Competitive Compensation.
- 5 – day workweek.
- Competitive Health Insurance (Employee + Spouse + 4 children).
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Training Programs
- Growth and Development
- Remote working and IT Assets provided for Remote employees
- Mentoring and Counselling
- Referral Bonus
- Work from Anywhere – Flexibility that allows you to work where you are most comfortable, whether at home, at work, or a combination of both .
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: