Position of HSE Officer Needed Urgently in
Full Job Description
Job Type: Contact
Location: Enugu State
Job Salary: ₦100,000.00 – ₦130,000.00 per month
Conduct weekly toolbox talks with the employees on site. * Obtain valid permit-to-work from the client on a daily basis. * Support and monitor HSE improvement programs: the non-conformance, proposed corrective action, required resources for corrective action, and plan of implementation.
- Investigate the root cause of HSE complaints put forward by staff members, customers, clients, and contractors and report the result to the HSE Consultant.
- Follows up to ensure that corrective actions are implemented where necessary.
- Assist with the implementation of Job Safety Analysis and inspect job site activities during particularly difficult or hazardous work situations.
- Assist local management in the preparation and presentation of field HSE meetings.
- Coordinate and participate in the investigation of accidents and near misses.
- Review and analyze accidents and near-miss incidents and take corrective action recommendations.
- Ensure regular emergency response exercises and drills are conducted to ensure the highest level of preparedness in any emergency. Maintain records of such drills, providing recommendations for emergency response improvements.
- Supervise the regular inspection of the site, fire-fighting, safety, and emergency response equipment.
- Assist in developing and implementing field location emergency response procedures & evacuation plans.
- Ensure total safety compliance on-site at all times.
- Ensure that operations employees, contractors, and site visitors receive HSE inductions for access into operations areas.
- Responsible for preparing written weekly and monthly HSE reports, statistics, and presentations related to HSE performance.
- Report to the HSE Consultant and provide weekly reports and documentation of activities.
Job Type: Contract
Contract length: 3 months
Salary: ₦100,000.00 – ₦130,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Enugu: Reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (Required)
Application Deadline: 24/12/2022
Method of Application
Interested Candidates should click on the link below to apply now.