Baker Hughes 12-month Graduate Internship Programme – Finance 2023
Baker Hughes 12-month Graduate Internship Programme – Finance 2023. Please ensure you read the job requirements before applying for this position.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE: BHGE), is the world’s first and only full-stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services, and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Would you like the opportunity to work in a global energy company?
- Do you enjoy taking on challenging projects? Join our innovative Internship Program
- The Baker Hughes Internship is designed to enable undergraduates pursuing a Bachelors’s or Masters’s degree to gain hands-on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives.
- Our internships will give you first-hand insights into the processes, systems, and practices that are aligned to ensure customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology.
Partner with the best
- Our internship will provide you with the opportunity to become familiar with Health, Safety, and Environment (HS&E).
- You’ll participate in technically focused training, team meetings and work on projects and present your results.
- During your internship, you will be supported by a buddy and your manager who will ensure that you have a valuable learning experience.
As an Intern, you will be:
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders
- Applying Health, Safety, and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have graduated from a Bachelor’s or Master’s level Degree program
- Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent in your country
- Be in your final or penultimate year of Degree studies
- Be fluent in oral and written English
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions or have company sponsorship in the country you have applied.
Work in a way that works for you:
We recognize that everyone is different and that how people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Talk to us about your desired working options when you apply.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the apply button below to get started: