Position of General Manager at High-Performance Consulting Needed – Submit Cv
- Job Title: General Manager
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 10 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Administration / Secretarial
General Manager will be responsible for overseeing daily activities across functions in the organization and also managing established procedures. The ideal candidate will have the ability to create and maintain an efficient system of operation to support business needs. The candidate should be comfortable multitasking and working cross-functionally with different business units. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in related fields.
- Effective Systematic implementation and alignment of all processes
- Establishes quantitative and qualitative metrics, guidelines, and standards by which the organizational efficiency and effectiveness can be evaluated as well as identifies opportunities for improvement.
- Reviews analyze and evaluate business procedures.
- Implements policies and procedures that will improve day-to-day operations.
- Leads coordination and integration of efforts among Human Resources, Communication, IT, Facility and Finance to produce smoother workflow and more cost-effective business processes.
- Strategic Planning and Achievement of Goal
- Developing strategy for the company’s IT infrastructure and ensure smooth delivery and operation of IT services by monitoring systems performance
- Team Management and Alignment
- Goal Achievement
- Monitoring and Reporting
- Strategic lead on High Profile Projects
- Office Management
- Oversee and manage the Operational Budget
- Oversee the financial strategic planning of the company by evaluating its security and potential risks
- Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with strong attention to detail.
- Must possess very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be tenacious, loyal, and trustworthy
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills
Qualification and other requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field
- A Post-Graduate Degree or Professional Certification is an added advantage
- Extensive and diversified background with a minimum of 10 years work experience of which at least three (3) must have been at a managerial/supervisory level
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat, and social media web platforms)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the Apply Now button below.