The Position Of Front Desk Officer/Admin Assistant at CNL HOMES LIMITED
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience1 year
- Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial
- Salary Range₦30,000 – ₦50,000/month
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Monitor, organize and forward emails.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain records and files.
- Oversee the office budget.
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Keep updated records and files
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Perform excellent executive assistant duties for the MD/ CEO
- An Intern with a minimum of OND or NYSC member
- Must reside within Abijo GRA to Eleko LekkiEpe axis
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational ability.
- Familiarity with office machines
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- The ability to use different social media apps is a plus
- An experience in a Real Estate firm is a plus
- Opportunities for growth and development
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.