Latest Job On Early Career Program – Field Engineering 2023
Baker Hughes is one of the world’s largest oilfield services companies. It operates in over 90 countries, providing the oil and gas industry with products and services for drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production, and reservoir consulting. Baker Hughes has its headquarters in the America Tower in the American General Center in Neartown, Houston.
Take your career to the next level
Partner with the best!
- As a Field Engineer, you will be the key interface between our on-site teams and the client.
- You will work technically and professionally, leading crews to ensure that equipment is installed, maintained and started properly.
- By making innovative key contributions to our future, you will also help create reliable, high-quality support for our customers.
As part of our Early Career Program as a Field Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating with crew member to deploy tools and services, including liaison with customers and shore-based Operations Managers.
- Participating in finding solutions to complex technical problems through hands-on work at the rig site
- Preparing, documenting, and receiving outbound and inbound equipment and products, including products to and from the well site
- Providing support for tenders, including data analysis and cost estimates, as well as performing invoicing activities
- Engaging in job shadowing opportunities to develop a holistic understanding of the business
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (all fields), Engineering Technology, Mathematics, Chemistry, Geosciences or similar, within the last 36 months.
- Have achieved a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 (or equivalent)
- Be fluent in written and spoken English, with excellent communication skills
- Be legally entitled to work within the country in which you are applying without company sponsorship or time restriction.
- Have good interpersonal skills, with an aptitude for teamwork and the ability to guide others.
- Demonstrate good leadership, critical thinking, and numerical skills as well as data analysis and project management abilities.
- Through our early careers program, we will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things.
- You will be working in an international organisation and will learn and develop with collaborative and inspiring colleagues.
Benefits offered to our Field Engineer program members include:
- Career development training
- Visibility to senior leaders
- Working in highly diverse teams
- Access to a wide range of career options post program
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Baker Hughes on careers.bakerhughes.com to apply