Content Writer Human Resources at MyJobMag Limited – Online Job
About MyJobMag Limited
MyJobMag’s goal is to solve the fundamental employment challenge in Africa which cuts across employer-employee quality and discovery. From internship coaching, career counseling, and training to personalized job discovery, we are everything to the candidate. We made checking newspapers obsolete while going a step further to prepare candidates for open jobs and workplaces. MyJobMag is neither a “normal” job listing platform nor just another HR company, but a career company leveraging technology to solve human resources and education needs in Africa; hence, increasing profitability from both personal and corporate perspectives.
- Job Title: Content Writer – Human Resources
- Job Type: Contract, Part Time, Remote
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 1 – 5 years
- Location: Nigeria
- Job Field: Human Resources / HR, Media / Advertising / Branding
If you are knowledgeable in human resources and love writing, this role is for you.
We are looking to hire suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Content Writer. The successful candidates will be an integral part of the team creating quality content daily that keeps our audience refreshed and enlightened.
The Content Writer’s responsibilities include regularly creating original content for the company’s websites. You should also be able to follow editorial guidelines when creating content.
- Consistently create original, valuable and engaging content for the company’s websites in the HR space.
- Leading intensive research on industry-related subjects, producing ideas for new content types, and editing articles before publication.
- Deliver quality written content that intrigue our audience, draw in clients and promote brand awareness.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience
- Identifying target market needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content
- Perform other duties as may be required by management
- Must have studied or worked in the human resources domain. Alternatively, you have valuable experience writing content in the human resources domain.
- Must have written before. Please, share the link(s) while applying.
writing/business writing/recruitment / human resources management / SEO
- The Content Writer should have some experience and a keen interest in content creation
- Experience doing research utilizing different sources
- Great writing and editing skills
- Must have an interest in HR and HR-related content or technology
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
Method of Application
Interested in this role, apply using the Apply Now button below. Include links to your portfolio in the cover letter box.