We are a consulting firm delivering on large to medium-scale projects across multiple industries. We ensure that our clients are able to attract and retain top talent through a fair, equitable, and competitive global pay and reward system.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Title: Compensation and Benefits Specialist
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 3 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Human Resources / HR
- Salary Range: ₦47,356 – ₦338,260 /month
We are looking for a professional who can join us as a compensation and benefits specialist as a side gig for 3 to 6 months projects. This is a part-time role, and the hours are flexible and negotiable.
If you are a reliable experienced professional, highly analytical, and pay attention to detail, then this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
- As a compensation and benefits specialist, you will perform analysis on remuneration surveys, perform job evaluation and pay to benchmark. On certain occasions, you may need to collaborate with other team members to prepare associated materials such as pay manuals or pay philosophy presentations.
In your role, you will be responsible for the following tasks:1. Perform high-quality data analysis and create quality output for clients
- Determine market matches based on job scope and complexity through analysis of survey results
- Create pay structures for base pay, total target compensation, and bonus elements
- Perform competitive compensation analysis and pay structure design
- Conduct remuneration surveys to gain insights across various industries
- Conduct Job Evaluation and Grade level restructuring
- Design of short and long-term Incentive Schemes for clients
2. Coordinate with other team members to deliver client output
- Conduct training and provide guidance for client teams and internal team members:
- In-depth demonstrable experience in Job Evaluation
- Extensive experience in salary benchmarking
- Experience in PayScale design and implementation of salary structure
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- Result–orientation: Attain or exceed set goals by defining tangible actions
- Written expression: Present complex issues in simple language and adjust the language to match the audience
- Forming judgment: Weigh alternatives and apply adequate criteria to form judgments
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Consulting experience in a ‘Big 4’ will be an added advantage
- Highly competitive pay
- Productivity bonus based on performance
Method of Application
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.