Client Service/Marketing Executive at BlueSky Media Pro
“BlueSky Media Promotions is a 360-degree media agency providing services ranging from corporate gifts, promotional items, out-of-home advertising, branding, etc”
- Job Title: Client Service/Marketing Executive
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 3 – 5 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Media / Advertising / Branding, Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Client Service/Marketing Executive Job Description
We are seeking a friendly, highly-skilled Client services/Marketing Executive with a knack for communicating to make our clients feel valued and supported. In this role, your duties include fostering positive client relations, managing inquiries, as well as expand the client base, and promptly seeing customer complaints. Your duties will also include obtaining post-sales client feedback.
Client Services Responsibilities:
- Ensuring a positive and professional client service experience.
- Managing client inquiries via phone, email, online, or in person.
- Providing clients with technical assistance on products and services.
- Expediting serious issues to management toward prompt resolution.
- Building positive client relations by checking in regularly and following up on active processes.
- Maintaining client records and documenting processes.
- Identifying potential client services concerns and facilitating proactive intervention steps.
- Keeping track of new products on offer, as well as emerging trends in client services.
- Recommending product improvements based on client services feedback.
Client Services Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business administration, Marketing, Mass Communication or any related social sciences
- Certification in customer relations, customer services, marketing or similar would be advantageous.
- Proven work experience in marketing
- 3-5 years of experience in client services and marketing in the advertising industry.
- Exceptional ability in providing professional, efficient, and friendly client services.
- Ability to coordinate with other departments on client-related matters.
- Advanced ability to provide technical assistance, resolve issues, and recommend improvements.
- Willingness and the ability to travel to client locations, when required.
- Ability to keep updated on new developments in the field of client services.
- Excellent interpersonal and recordkeeping skills
February 3rd 2023
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.