Church Secretary/PA to the Residence Pastor at Leading Church
Church Secretary/PA to the Residence Pastor (Church is situated in Ogba, Lagos)
The main purpose of the job
- To effectively handle and manage the administration of the church office efficiently to ensure a smooth flow of operational activities in the office.
- Act as a Personal Assistant to the Residence Pastor by ensuring that all church matters and activities are well taken care of.
- Job Title: Church Secretary/PA to the Residence Pastor
- Job Type: Full Time
- Experience: 2 – 4 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Administration / Secretarial
- Salary Range: ₦30,000 – ₦50,000/month
Running the Church Office administration effectively :
This includes :
- The neatness of the office
- Proper arrangements of files and records.
- Taking notes and writing minutes of meetings.
- Ensuring the church toilets are clean and under lock and key (pastor’s toilet).
- Ensuring the church auditorium is kept clean for each service.
- Restricting unauthorized access to the office, files and computer system
- Ensuring that all office pieces of equipment are properly maintained and in working condition at all times
- Supervising the activities of the security guard to ensure the effective security of the church’s assets.
- Ensuring that the office environment is kept neat and orderly to receive all visitors.
- Receiving visitors to the church office and keeping them comfortable.
- Attending to telephone calls and jotting down messages.
- Keeping notes of all the Residence Pastor’s appointments and meetings.
- Reminding the Pastor of all scheduled appointments, meetings and programmes.
- Reminding the Pastors of all church programmes and activities as highlighted in the church calendar.
- Liaising with the Abuja office and the London office as per instruction from the residence Pastor.
- Communicating and passing information from the Pastors to Leaders, heads of dept, Workers and each unit of the church as directed by the Residence Pastor.
- Ministering to the General Overseer and his wife in the course of their visit to the church.
- Collating records of all church members.
- Sending church members birthday cards on behalf of the Residence Pastor.
- Making lodgements into the bank of all church collections the morning after each service.
- Keeping appropriate records of the supporting documents of all lodgements made.
- Keeping records of all payments and expenses incurred by the church.
- Disbursing money to people in line with the laid down church operational procedure manual for cash expenditure and disbursement.
- Maintaining appropriate files for all transactions made by the church.
- Preparation of weekly/monthly income and expenditure accounts of the church.
- Forwarding of the monthly I & E-statement of account to the London office not later than the 7th day of the following month.
- Maintaining an effective Petty cash system.
Key personal qualities
- Born Again and Spirit-filled
- Friendly and accommodative
- Not easily angered.
- Ability to learn and adapt very fast
- Retentive memory
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work late during church programmes and activities.
- Well organized.
- Positive attitude
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work on Microsoft Word and excel sheet
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Possession of Integrity and high level of initiative.
CANDIDATE MUST RESIDE IN LAGOS MAINLAND AREA
Method of Application
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should PLEASE SEND THEIR CV to – email@example.com