The Position of Call Centre Coordinator Job at DKT INTERNATIONAL
DKT International is a social marketing organisation whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning, reproductive health and HIV prevention. DKT International is the largest private provider of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Call Centre Coordinator
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Manage the day-to-day planning and operation of the DKT Nigeria Customer Care Department.
- Act as a knowledgeable resource to team members and offer creative solutions.
- Communicate daily, weekly and monthly Helpline/Call Centre data metrics for the purpose of providing an accurate picture of the department’s productivity.
- Identify, develop and implement protocols/system enhancements to assist in maximizing productivity and improving service quality in order to maintain client retention levels.
- Track call times and average handle time to ensure that customer service standards are being met
- Create and maintain a storage system for call centre resources including Clinic database, IVR, call scripts and call records and phone number directory.
- Schedule agents’ shifts and provide support during call centre operations
- Monitor call quality to ensure that agents are providing high-quality customer service
- Help promote the Helpline /Call Centre as an important contraceptive resource for women, couples, healthcare providers, young people and other support groups.
- Ensure call agents are fully trained and updated on best practice customer service.
- Ensure adequate induction training takes place for new team members and current team members are always updated on products, medical information and systems where appropriate.
- Carry out regular team meetings to improve internal communication by informing staff of departmental policies and protocols. Idea generation and problem-solving will be expected as part of these meetings.
- Ensure recruitment is carried out in a timely manner in order that there is a minimal operational effect from staff turnover.
- Work with relevant departments to ensure training materials are updated and agents are trained periodically.
Qualifications / Experience
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 6 years of call centre customer care experience, preferably in a technical environment.
- Strong attention to detail, exceptional listening and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal required.
- Ability to the ability to speak English, Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa fluently.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks under deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to work and complete projects without supervision, self-motivated.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Call Centre Coordinator – Lagos” as the subject of the mail.