Position of Accountant (Male) at Montaigne AH Limited
Montaigne Place is Nigeria’s most extensive luxury skincare, cosmetic, fragrance, and well-being retail company. Founded on the vision to provide luxury at its best, Montaigne Place provides an exceptional sophisticated shopping experience with our exclusive offers. Montaigne Place currently has luxury retail outlets across Nigeria. Our brand’s portfolio cuts across different categories.
Job Title: Accountant (Male)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Functionally Reports into headd, Finance & Accounts
Administratively reports to read, Finance & Accounts
- To perform the financial management functions in Montaigne AH Limited.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Keeps records to conform with tax law and to provide financial data for the management of Montaigne Business
- Ensures that costs and revenue are properly captured
- Make adequate provision for cost, Bank Charges, etc
- Maintain Asset Register ancuteuneed monthlyy depreciation
- Prepares income tax and other government reports
- Prepares weekly creditors and debtors schedule
- Prepares report of daily bank lodgement
- Preparesdescriptiont of daily bank balances
- Administer and reconcile all bank accounts, inveinvestigate irregularities, and take appropriate action (escalate when necessary).
Key Performance Indicators
- Error-free reconciliation statement
- Satisfaction of internal customers
- Level of adherence to accounting operating procedures.
Requirements / Required Competencies
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with at least 5 years of work experience.
- Sound accounting knowledge
- SAGE pastel Skills
- IT skills
- Communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
30th March 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.