Position: Finance Assistant
Location: Gaziantep ,Turkey
Length of Contract: 6 Months
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
· Prepare day-to-day financial payment vouchers for all financial transactions
· Ensure that all transactions comply with the Organization and donor policies and procedures, including ensuring with the procurement procedures.
· Review and assisting the reconciliation sheets, financial reports and supporting documents of the partners’ projects and for the field offices .
· Following-up partner’s instalments and closing payments and controlling the reports.
· Prepare/assisting the audit files for internal & external auditors and make sure all financial documents are reviewed and available.
· Follow up asset reconciliations once requested.
· To perform any other task and jobs as and when required by the line manager/management
· University degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent) in accounting, business administration or finance.
· At least 2 years of experience in similar field.
· Ability to work under pressure alone and as part of a team
· A strong sense of integrity, and responsibility.
· Attention to detail
· Good working knowledge of Excel
· Ability to work under pressure
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.**
· Good command of spoken and written English.**