ABA ROLI’s Europe & Eurasia (E&E) Division seeks two (2) unpaid interns to collaborate with its rule of law programs across the region. The interns will engage in a wide range of program implementation tasks including, but not limited to, participation in project planning, developing outreach materials and reports, conducting targeted research, and drafting and editing progress reports. The interns will also participate in the exploration of opportunities for new programs, including conducting research for new program development and potential funding opportunities within the scope of ABA ROLI’s programs.
· Research and present findings to team on various topics including current events, trends, and technical thematic areas relevant to ABA ROLI’s current and past work
· Work closely with DC and regional field staff to assist in the development of concept notes or proposals
· Assist the ABA ROLI E&E division team with reviewing, editing and writing of monthly, quarterly and annual reports of existing projects
· Work closely with DC and regional field staff in coordinating various project activities including study tours, trainings, and workshops
· Research potential funding opportunities within the scope of ABA ROLI’s programs
The internship term is from January to April 2022.
· Interest in rule of law, civil society engagement, civic education, legal clinical education, or other relevant subjects
· In the process of obtaining or already possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
· Creativity and the ability to use storytelling to build support for our work
· Strong research and writing skills
· Previous experience working with quantitative and qualitative data