Job Vacancies at CBN with Application Process – Submit Cv
It is crucial to grasp the CBN Recruitment Application Process in its entirety, as well as how to apply, satisfy the prerequisites, and follow the directions for CBN Recruitment.
The CBN Board Of Trustees (BOT) usually invites applications from qualified candidates to fill existing vacancies at the Central Bank of Nigeria. To discover more about CBN recruitment, including when to apply and how to apply, please read this page till the end.
- Job Title: Banking and Finance, Accountancy, Economics
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: A B.Sc., HND, NCE, OND
- Location: Nigeria
- Job Field: Banking, Finance / Accounting / Audit
Requirements for CBN Recruitment
You must be aware of and adhere to the following general requirements for a successful application if you intend to apply for CBN recruitment:
- All Interested applicants should have no criminal record.
- All Applicants must be citizens of Nigeria who reside within the country.
- All Applicants should have graduated with at least a Second Class Lower Division from any discipline (preferably a Finance Management related course).
- All applicants interested in CBN recruitment should not be younger than twenty-two (22) years or older than thirty (30) years.
- All Candidates must be healthy and not physically challenged and must be certified by the Government Medical Officer to prove that they are physically fit, mentally, and psychologically balanced.
- All Applicants must be innovative, open to new ideas, and able to work well in a new environment.
- Computer literacy is an added advantage. Applicants should be knowledgeable in basic computer applications like Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Access, Web applications other related applications.
- All Interested applicants must have good communication skills
What You Need To Know About CBN Recruitment
Before taking part in the CBN recruitment exercise, note the following;
- All Candidates have the right to credibility, fairness, merit, and equal employment opportunity.
- The process of appointing candidates to occupy vacant positions in the Central Bank of Nigeria is highly transparent, and it is done by open selection.
- The Recruitment and employment of candidates are based solely on merit.
Academic Requirements For CBN Recruitment
Interested applicants must possess the following academic qualifications:
- A West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) with credit passes in not less than three (3) subjects, including English, obtained in one sitting.
- National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate or a General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Ordinary Level), with credit passes in at least four (4) subjects, including the English Language, obtained at one sitting or Credit passes in at least five (5) subjects including the English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Advanced Level), with credit, passes in at least two (2) subjects, including the English Language, obtained in one sitting, or credit passes in at least three (3) subjects, including the English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- A National Diploma (ND) Certificate obtained from a recognized University.
- A B.Sc., HND, NCE, or an OND certificate, in any related discipline and from a recognized University.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
Main Disciplines For The CBN Recruitment
The following courses are the main disciplines required for recruitment at the Central Bank Of Nigeria;
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
Method of Application
How To Apply For CBN Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Central Bank of Nigeria’s official website at cbn.gov.ng when an application begins.
- Click on CAREER at the top of the page to apply
- Pick a job opening
- Read the requirements as an outline on the page
- Next, click on any of the job openings to apply now.