This 42 minute EMOM exercise will be performed with out tools, though a exercise mat could be helpful. Simply seize some house and get to work!
Right here’s a fast warm-up you are able to do to organize for this exercise. Full Three rounds:
- 20 air squats
- 10 burpees
- 10 reverse lunges
After you’ve accomplished that carry out 1 set of:
EMOM WORKOUT DETAILS
Carry out every motion, each minute on the minute, for 42 minutes (6 complete rounds):
- 20 Bounce Squats
- 40 Leaping Jacks (or 50 Double Unders)
- 10 Push-Ups to Facet Plank
- 20 V-Ups
- 15 Burpees
- 1-minute Shuttle Dash
- To save lots of time and make it harder, skip the remaining minute and carry out 6 rounds in 35 minutes.
- In case you don’t have time for six rounds, strive 3, Four or 5.
- V-ups will be scaled to tuck crunches or alternating v-ups.
- Bounce squats will be scaled to air squats.
- Push-ups to facet planks will be scaled to 15 common push-ups out of your knees or 10 push-ups to facet plank on a bench or field.
- You probably have a skipping rope, do 50 double unders or 45-seconds of single skips as a substitute of leaping jacks.
- Scale the burpees all the way down to 10-12 reps if you happen to’re having hassle finishing 15. You need to be getting about 15-seconds relaxation.
- Shuttle run will be carried out in any size of house, simply run forwards and backwards for 60 seconds. Push exhausting as you have got 1 minute of relaxation after!
- See under for additional scaled model of this exercise.
Carry out every motion, each minute on the minute, for 21-28 minutes (3-Four complete rounds):
- 12-20 body weight squats or squats to a bench or chair
- 20-30 marching high knees
- 10-15 push-ups from knees or to a bench, field or wall
- 10-15 crunches
- 8-10 no push-up no-jump burpees
- 1-minute shuttle stroll, jog or run